- 2 cups peeled, diced NC sweet potatoes (about 2 medium sweet potatoes)
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Santa Fe Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans (optional)
Santa Fe Dressing
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teapoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine ingredients together in a small bowl.
Blanch diced sweet potatoes and corn in boiling water for 3 minutes until just tender. Drain and cool.
In a medium glass bowl mix sweet potatoes and corn with chopped onion, feta cheese and parsley. Toss with a portion of the dressing, adding more as needed. Add black beans if desired. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.